TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
We pride ourselves in providing the best training and make sure that the content we give is tailored to our clients need. If for any reason a participant would like to change the content of the training during the training period, all efforts will be made to accommodate such new request. If it is not possible, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee on all our courses provided the request is made within the first session of the training programme. Request received after that period will be refunded proportionately based on of the unused hours.
We have a tiered cancellation policy. Notice given:
- More than one calendar month before course: Full refund minus a cancellation fee of US$ 100 per delegate or free of charge transfer to an alternative date/course
- Between one calendar month and two weeks before course: Full refund minus a cancellation fee of US$ 250 per delegate or free of charge transfer to an alternative date/course.
- Between two weeks and one week before course: No refund. Option to transfer to alternative date/course for US$ 100 per delegate
- Less than one week before course: No refunds or transfers permitted.
- Trainer cancellation: In the unlikely event a course is cancelled, a full refund will be provided, or a delegate can transfer their booking to another date/time at no additional cost.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & COPYRIGHT
All content material and handouts are copyrighted and remain the intellectual property of the tutor; commercial use in any form is not permitted.
All content material and handouts are copyrighted and remain the intellectual property of the Tutor; commercial use in any form is not permitted.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
There may be additional charges if changes are made to this agreement. Participants may extend the length of the services provided, request additional modules, etc. Added expenses resulting from such change, will be added on to the final balance and must be paid in full immediately.
In the unlikely event of force majeure, technical failure, injury or sickness beyond tutor’s control, liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. Statutory rights are not affected.
Please address any complaints to the tutor by email or post as per our contact details. We will endeavour to respond to any complaint within 2 working days of receipt.
The tutor will store participant’s name and address details on a cloud database. These details will not be made available to third parties. Should participant wish to have their details removed from our database, please advise us in writing
This Agreement contains the entire understanding between Tutor and Participant. It supersedes all prior agreements between the parties. Changes to this Agreement can only be made in writing, signed by all the parties. If the parties want to waive one provision of this agreement, it does not mean that any other provision is also waived.
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes relating to and in connection with this Agreement and any such dispute or claim.