With 50% of all FDI jobs being created during post-investment phase, having a strong Aftercare unit is a must for host economies keen to lever FDI as a driver of long-term economic growth. This course provides a step-by-step methodology of how to do this and covers the most relevant aspects for successful investor support.
The course will benefit:
- Promotion Agencies looking to set up Aftercare Units.
- Economic Development Organisations that have recently prioritised post-investment or have been through restructuring and need tore-organise their work.
- Newcomers to post-investment looking to set up one-person units.
- Professionals of established Aftercare services Units keen to refresh their post-investment perspectives.
- Budget holders keen to understand the use of funds.
- Understand the different service models, their benefits and constraints.
- Identify tools required to deliver post-investment services.
- Learn best practices from around the world.
- And much more.
Well-designed post-investment Unit will make managing day-to-day operations easier, will contribute to talent retention and increase return of investment of post-investment funds. Don’t leave it to chance.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of FDI and / or work experience within the FDI sector.