Established investors don’t respond to typical FDI messages. As a result, many FDI professionals find it difficult to come across as authoritative and rather stay away from those conversations. This course explores how to overcame that barrier and how to develop long-term relationships with established investors.
The course will benefit:
- Teams with client facing roles in FDI looking to provide Aftercare services.
- Chambers of Commerce and sector associations who collaborate with the public and public sector in servicing foreign investors.
- Private sector consultants who work with foreign investors.
- Learn the 7 profiles of investors and what they expect.
- Understand the types of messages investors respond to and how to address investors’ needs.
- Learn best practices from around the world.
- And much more.
Long-term engagement with established investors is an area that only few IPAs master, however it is a necessary skill that client-facing teams must excel at.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of FDI and / or work experience within the FDI sector.