If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. The same if for post-investment. This course explores the most common evaluation methodologies used today, outlining the benefits and challenges of each model.
The course will benefit:
- Evaluation and reporting teams keen to report on post-investment work
- Central governments looking to benchmark their local evaluation methodologies
- Strategy team responsible for defining performance indicators.
- Understand the most common impact measurement methodologies
- Get familiar with the work of budget holders
- Understand what different stakeholder are keen to see delivered.
- And much more.
Monitoring and measuring efforts are important for the reporting, accountability and long-term budget negotiation of promotion agencies, as they provide evidence of return on investment of FDI work.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of FDI and / or work experience within the FDI sector.