The Venture Capital industry mobilised US$ 259 billion in 2020, with flows mainly concentrated in North America, Asia and Europe. This finance houses inject much needed capital into companies allowing them grow internationally and scale fast.
The course will benefit:
- Promotion Agencies and Economic Development Organisations looking that VCs engage with companies in their portfolio
- Public sector officials keen to understand how the venture industry functions with the view of developing local strategies to attracting them.
- FDI lead generation agencies keen to understand how to attract VCs to a specific location.
- Understand how venture capital works and how they can play a role in glowing FDI flows.
- Recognise what VCs expect when they invest in a company.
- Learn how VCs decide and what would make them consider investing in your location.
- And much more.
This course is designed to inspire those who are not familiar with venture capital to start considering this group in their FDI work.