The Ombudsperson is a figure that have existed for already decades and considers the role of an impartial public official who acts as an intermediary between different public offices to prevent, investigate or mediates disputes with foreign investors.
The course will benefit:
- Promotion agencies and economic development organisations keen to understand the role of the Ombudsperson in FDI. s.
- Policy makers evaluating whether to open an Ombudsperson office.
- Researchers, think tanks and academia keen to explore new options for economic development.
- Understand the figure of the Ombudsperson
- Assess different models of managing conflict in FDI and how the Ombudsperson provides answers to questions of fair treatment, competitiveness and capacity building.
- Recognise the differences between the Ombudsperson and option to foster impartiality.
- and much more
Prerequisite: Knowledge of FDI and / or work experience within the FDI sector.