With Race to Zero representing 509 cities, 23 regions, 2,162 businesses and 127 of the biggest investors, these ‘real economy’ actors join 120 countries committed to achieving net zero carbon emissions by 2050 at the latest. Collectively these actors now cover nearly 25% global CO2 emissions and over 50% GDP.
Green Aftercare seeks to contribute to this important goal by mapping best practices from around the world of the role of FDI in driving greener business.
The course will benefit:
- Strategy teams looking to direct their post-investment activities towards the green economy.
- Heads of Aftercare Units responsible for the designing of Investor Services that support the transition towards carbon-neutrality
- FDI stakeholders keen to partner up with promotion agencies to jointly drive sustainable practices.
- Understand what Green Aftercare seeks to achieve.
- Identify and strategically select points of intervention that drive sustainability
- Strengthen the link between the green economy and FDI
- And much more.
Green Aftercare provides an overview of the role that post-investment plays in engaging foreign investors as drivers of a local sustainable agenda.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of FDI and / or work experience within the FDI sector.